For more confidence and effectiveness in business situations
Develop Your Professional Style with Marion Gellatly
When you're building your business face to face, your communication begins before you even say a word! Your relationship with others begins with their first glimpse of your professional style.
Is your professional style—your appearance, attitude and behavior— communicating the message you intend?
Regardless of your age, profession, gender or life goals, Marion Gellatly can help you…
- Gain positive attention, confidence, loyalty, and success in the workplace.
- Align your professional presence with your professional goals and corporate culture.
- Help you feel great about how you look and feel confident in how you behave in any situation--both in and away from the workplace.
Take Action Now to Improve your Professional Style!
- Take the Powerful Presence Image Assessment.
- Is your professional image enhancing or hindering your success?
- When you leave the room, what impression do you leave behind?
- Do you instill confidence and trust in the first few seconds of meeting someone?
With this assessment, you'll find out in just a few minutes!
- Sign Up for our Free E-Book, Your Powerful Presence for tips you can use right away!
Once you've identified your strengths and weaknesses with the assessment, review the 125 tips and techniques offered in this e-book. Choose the ones that support the improvements you want to make and start turning up the power of your presence right away!
- Watch the Style School video.
What's it like to work with Marion to fine-tune the essential details of your appearance?
Join a group of professional women and began your personal image journey by working with Marion LIVE in the Spring 2013 session of Style School.
Fall 2013: Style School Will be Back in Session!
In Spring 2013, another sold-out, one-day LIVE session launched a day of discovery, exploration, and learning for a group of lively professional women. The day gave them a new sense of self-awareness that has put them on a path of style and image transformation.